UpdatedMonday March 1, 2021 by Wallingford Vikings.
There will be a paperwork collection, closer to the start of the season. Below is a list of all mandatory paperwork for your child to play:
- All forms in the AYF Player Pack printed upon completion of your online registration. (total of 8 pages)
- An original and a photocopy of your child's birth certificate, which will be returned at the end of the season.
- Final 2020-2021 report card, which will be returned at the end of the season.
- Medical clearance form stamped by your child's doctor. This form will be found in the AYF Player Pack. This form will NOT be collected if there is no stamp from the doctor on it.
- AYF Waiver and Release of Liability - Adult (posted below)
- AYF Waiver and Release of Liability - Child (posted below)
- 2021 WYFC Policies document found below, this document must be signed by both the player and parent(s). Only the last page with the signatures must be handed in. (total of 7 pages)